If you are looking to grow your hair faster and thicker, then you need to start eating the right foods. Here are the top health foods that will help promote hair growth:
1. Egg Yolks – Eggs are a great source of protein, which is essential for hair growth. They also contain choline, a vitamin that helps to promote healthy hair growth. If you want to know more about best health food for hairs you may navigate to :https://theseptemberproject.com/
2. Walnuts – Walnuts are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for hair growth because they help to reduce inflammation in the scalp.
3. Salmon – Salmon is a rich source of vitamins and minerals, including selenium, which is important for promoting hair growth.
4. Basil – Basil is an excellent source of antioxidants, including sulfur-containing compounds that have been shown to be effective in promoting healthy hair growth.
5. Green Tea – Green tea is a powerful antioxidant that has been shown to promote hair growth. It also contains caffeine, which helps to stimulate the production of new hairs in the scalp.
6. Garlic – Garlic is one of the most effective herbs for promoting healthy skin and hair growth. It contains allicin, which is a compound that has been shown to boost the production of hair growth hormones by 37%.
7. Almonds – Almonds are an excellent source of selenium, which is an important antioxidant for promoting healthy hair growth.