Naturopathy, also known as natural treatments or natural treatments, establishes a "back to nature" formula for all kinds of physical ailments. In naturopathy it is believed that the body is only healed naturally, we should not resort to any treatment for it.
Caring for nature is one that opposes modern chemical disease prevention, instead advocating self-healing internal defenses and self-prophylaxis. According to naturopathy, the body resists healing from infected diseases through the environment. You can also contact us to find the best naturopathic treatment.
Image Source: Google
The three basic principles of natural care are:
1) The body itself has sufficient power to heal through its inner vitality.
2) This disease is a manifestation of the life force released by the body to eliminate disease so that organs and tissues function normally.
3) Naturopathic care must have a holistic approach to health. With the help of the five natural elements of earth, air, fire, ether, and water, naturopathy aims to stimulate the body's own power to heal.
* Patients who go to a naturopath are treated in three stages:
1) The diagnosis of their condition was made without the use of invasive techniques such as biopsy, as opposed to the position of naturopathy towards surgery and the use of drugs.
2) The patient is given a detox plan which includes colonic irrigation (to cleanse the colon), fasting, massage (to cleanse the skin), deep breathing (to clear the lungs), bathing, and exercise.
3) Assist in choosing the right regime which includes a new diet with vitamin supplements, body manipulation, herbal compounds, or acupuncture.
Viewing the body as a self-healing organism, naturopathy shows that with the right environment and opportunities, individuals will enjoy spontaneous recovery, recovery, and good health, thereby avoiding complete illness.