Many people sync their device with Garmin Express to safeguard their data. They can either sync using a USB cable or by uploading it to online cloud storage. But sometimes, they face an error or issue where their fitness device fails to Sync with Garmin Express. First of all, don’t get panic, your device is absolutely fine. It’s just a normal error that can be fixed by following some instructions. So, try following these instructions which are mentioned below:
- First of all, make sure that your Garmin Express application is updated to its latest version. If not then, you need to visit Garmin.com express updates page.
- If your Garmin Express does not detect your device then, follow the troubleshooting information by clicking on the given link.
- Then, make sure that your Garmin Fitness Device has the latest software version installed.
- If you don’t see sync button then, check if you’ve permitted Garmin Express to upload data from Garmin Fitness Device. If you’ve not given permission then, follow these points:
- Choose your Device.
- Go to tools & Content.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Then, Change Upload Preferences.
- If you see a server error displayed by Garmin Express, then, check its related content.
- If you have any corrupted files stored on the device, then, you will see an error displayed by Garmin Express named ‘Some files could not be uploaded to Garmin Connect’.
So, these points will help you to fix the error.